Aerial Images captured on a fantastic evening of Craigendoran Pier and train station.
Craigendoran station and pier were opened in 1882 by the Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway company. There were two platforms, including one on the pier itself. When the West Highland line opened in 1894, two additional platforms were added to serve this line. These platforms became known as Craigendoran Upper station.